Many Instagram users are looking for ways to change the email on their Instagram account. You may also want to change your email address for different reasons.
If you are having problems with your Instagram account for one reason or another, it is important to change your email address on the Instagram account to avoid losing it completely. Whether it has been hacked or you forgotten your password, the process is straightforward and easy.
Many Instagram users register with false email or old email addresses they no longer use. Even though it might be a good thing to use fake emails for security concerns, there may be different issues in the future.
If you’ve used a fake email address to register your IG account, you may have issues recovering your Instagram account in case of a tragedy! So, if your Instagram is linked to one of your old email addresses which you longer have access to, you must consider changing it to prevent losing your Instagram account.
Therefore, if you used a former or false email, follow these steps to change your Instagram email:
How to change the email address connected to your Instagram account?
You can change your Instagram email address via the web or through the Instagram application.
- Go to your Instagram profile and tap “Edit profile.”
- Your email address will show up below the “private information.”
- Make sure the email address is correct, or else tap on it to edit the email address.
- Tap done to complete the process.
- After changing your Instagram email address, you will receive a confirmation to your new email address.
- Open the email and confirm your email address.
- That’s it!
Remember, without verifying your email address; you won’t be able to access your account via that email. If you have any further problems with your Instagram account, read our other blogs to find a solution or comment us below.