Posting TikTok videos is a fun way to display a production you created or music video you recorded. People put much effort into TikTok videos, so why not publish them on your Instagram for the world to see?
In this article, I am going to show you how to post TikTok videos on Instagram.
Two ways of sharing TikTok video on Instagram:
- Sharing a public TikTok video
- Sharing a private TikTok video
Sharing a public TikTok video
Public TikToks are the videos which are visible to everyone over Musical.ly and TikTok. And they are usually the masterpiece of someone’s work. But how to demonstrate that masterpiece on Instagram? By only following these easy steps:
- Open your TikTok application and tap on + icon at the bottom
- Hold the red button to record a new video or upload a video from the gallery
- If you uploaded from the gallery, tap on Next
- Once you are done with editing the video, tap on Next again
- Select the Public in front of “who can view this video”. Tap on the Instagram icon at the bottom and then Post. Wait for a few seconds.
- Once the video is posted on TikTok, it will redirect you to your Instagram and you will see two options – “Feed” and ” Stories.” choose one
- The video will show up on your Instagram, edit it or post it creatively based on your choice and share!
Sharing a private TikTok video
Private TikTok videos are the posts that are not accessible for anyone except the creator. However, to share those videos on Instagram without actually posting it on TikTok is a way too easy step.
*Remember that you should first save the TikTok video to your gallery and then post it on Instagram.
- Repeat step 1 to 4 above
- Select the Private in front of “who can view this video” and Post. Wait for a few seconds.
- Go to me and choose the private TikTok video.
- Tap on the three dots at the right.
- Tap on “download video.”
- Open Instagram and Tap on the + icon in the bottom
- Select the downloaded video from your gallery, Tap on Next
Once you are done with editing and writing captions Tap on the Share!