Instagram bio is the first place that a user gets to know you, so it is the most important factor in the platform. By having a good Instagram bio, users will know who you are, what you do, and where you live, since these are the factors that one chooses to follow you or not.
All the time you have for getting someone attracted to your account and followed you by your Instagram bio is 2 or 3 seconds. So, if you want to increase your account’s engagement rate, don’t miss the tips to write a good Instagram bio.
Have you ever got stuck in someone’s Instagram bio and decided to follow the user instantly? Now we are going to review some tips to make your bio glow and make others stuck on your Instagram profile. First of all, let’s clarifythe important elements that you should follow on Instagram:
what you should write in the Instagram bio?
1. Write your name or brand’s name
Sometimes you might not get the username you wanted, so telling it in the bio helps you be known by any user who checks your profile. But if the username tells who you are, it is better not to write your name again in the bio.
If you are one of those famous people or celebrities, you have to include in your description your name followed by the word “official.”
2. Your profile photo plays an important role
Always share your own photo on the profile picture even if you are a brand or business; people get more attracted to the accounts that have a headshot and real photo rather than the business’s logo.
Let’s imagine the situation, you have just commented or liked someone’s photo they just posted, they see your logo pop up in their recent activity, and they probably won’t think much of it, they may even assume it’s spam!
3. Share your brand’s link
Sharing the business or brand’s website link in bio increases your website’s view and finally drives more traffic. You might know that Instagram lets users add only one link in bio, But what if you are an e-commerce business or just want to share several links in bio?
Fortunately, there are some services such as ilink, Songwhip, etc. that lets you add several links, videos, music, etc. in one link. When your followers click on the link in bio, they would be redirected to the page you have designed by the list of sites, videos, etc.
4. Tell more about yourself
- Your skill or job
Explain what you do and mention the skills that prioritize you from others.
- Share your location
Some people might be interested in following users who live near them or just want to know where you live out of curiosity, so share your location to let users know more about you.
- Share the contact information
Add the email address and other social media platform’s links in the same service you chose for having several links in bio.
5. Use emoji
Emojis make the bio look more attractive and makes users read all you have written in bio. Also, it helps you have a friendly bio.
6. Use hashtags or add a username
If you have several Instagram accounts and want users to visit your other accounts, then you should @Mention the other username in the bio.
In addition, you can create or share the specific hashtag of your brand in the bio to drive more engagement on your posts.
7. Change the font
8. Have a style
Use bullets, emojis, write in lines and write in a different font to glow among others.
9. Don’t neglect the Highlights
Sometimes Stories work better than posts, so keep the precious Stories in highlights and increase the engagement.
Cool Instagram bio ideas
- Welcome to my world.
- Success is in my veins.
- In a world where you can be anyone, be yourself.
- Here’s my story for the history books
- Simplicity is the key to happiness
- You can’t become the best without first being the worst.
- In a world of worriers, be the warrior.
- I’m hurt but I still smile. That’s my life.
- Welcome to my kingdom.
- Cancer survivor.
- Personal Trainer, Dancer, Meditator.
- Leaving a bit of sparkle everywhere I go.
- There’s no fun in giving up.
- My standards are high, just like my heels.
- Happiness never goes out of style.
- I’d rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I am not.
- Don’t know what to do? You can start by hitting that follow button.
- Click the follow button to be part of my journey.
- Wanna know my story? Press that follow button.
- Follow me then follow the link below!
- I’m sweet like honey.
- Don’t study me. You won’t graduate.
- Life is beautiful.
- Pretty & Profitable.
- I see beauty in everything.
- So grateful to be sharing my world with you.
- So many of my smiles are because of you.
- My life is better than my daydreams.
- I believe in helping people.
- Share your photos with us using #(brand name)
- Contact us: [email protected]
- Click the link below to shop our Instagram.
- Starting over.
- It’s not your job to like me, it’s mine.
- Less talking, more action.
- I’m awesome.
- In a world of average, I’m savage.
- Love without limits.
- All I do is win, win, win. No matter what.
- Happy thoughts.
- Real queens fix each other’s crowns.
- Be a flamingo in the flock of pigeons.
- The prettiest smiles hide the biggest secrets.
- I’ve scrolled millions of miles with my thumbs.
- It’s better to be a lonely lion than a popular sheep.
All in all
Having attractive Instagram bio, increases the engagement rate, and grows your followers. Have you written any Instagram bio on your profile already? If yes, please share it with us to share it with everyone.
Which of the mentioned bios made you interested? We are all ears to hear from you.