It’s the season for hashtags! If you have been on Instagram lately, you have probably seen a lot of popular hashtags floating around about the holidays. As an influencer or blogger, you may be wondering what Christmas hashtags should you use to gain more exposure.
Using the proper hashtag can get you exposed and grow your followers, especially this time of the year. Here are some of the best hashtags for the holiday season and some tips on how to use them for Instagram marketing.
Christmas Hashtags for Different Users on Instagram
There are so many things you can post o Instagram, and the hashtags listed below will ring some ideas of what is currently popular on Instagram. If you already have a schedule of subjects to post about but have no idea which hashtags increase the engagement if your Instagram posts, use these hashtags and get on top of Instagram Christmas search results.
General Christmas Hashtags
These hashtags are considered universal. Use them to share your excitement for Christmas with followers; it can be anything that reminds you of holidays or looks Christmassy. They are also excellent if you are already having any holiday celebrations at work or participating in pre-Christmas parties with friends and family.
Christmas Hashtags for Pet Owners
How can you resist liking pictures that have dressed up pets on them? Especially if they look Christmassy.
The Best Christmas Hashtags for 2020
Here are some popular hashtags for DIY lovers, fashion bloggers, food lovers, and bookworms.
- Christmas hashtags for DIY or Interior Designers
If DIY is one of your strengths, you like decorating your home or only want to share your Christmas tree; we would recommend taking advantage of these hashtags:
- Christmas hashtags for fashion bloggers or marketers
Do you own a gift shop? Sell Christmas stuff? Love fashion and shopping? Then these Christmas hashtags will help you. We also recommend running a contest or a giveaway on your Instagram to boost your following and engagement.
- Christmas hashtags for food lovers
Now is the best time to bake and make all kinds of yummy Christmas themed cookies and cakes. If you are one of the food bloggers, remember to post your yum-yum pictures with these hashtags. We will also be delighted to stop by for a testing session, LOL!
- Christmas hashtags for bookworms
Books are great for a Christmas gift. So if you like reading and want to share your favorite book, you can make use of these hashtags!
The most popular hashtags for the Christmas holidays:
- The Best Christmas Hashtags for 2020 are the most popular hashtags you can generally use for holidays. Here is an updated list of Christmas Holidays Hashtags and how many posts there are on Instagram with including each hashtag.
- The most popular Hashtags for thanksgiving: These hashtags are the trendy hashtags that you can use on your thanksgiving pictures to expose your content:
- The most popular hashtags for Christmas: You can combine some of these Christmas hashtags with some of the niche-related ones that I mentioned above to spread your reach and concentrate on your general message:
Tips for using hashtags on Instagram
- Never use more than 30 hashtags for a post.
- Include hashtags in your stories.
- Have or create your brand’s specific hashtags, so everybody uses it to connect with you.
- Include hashtags in your promotional DM’s.
- Put 2-3 related hashtags in the bio of your page.
- There is a myth that says 9 is the golden number for hashtags. But don’t fall for myths and try and experience the best practices for yourself.
- Ask your followers to use your brand’s hashtags in their posts and reward them for doing this.
To wrap up
We tried to provide you with a comprehensive list of Christmas hashtags for the 2020 holidays. As near to complete the list is, you must never cease to discover newer hashtags for yourself. Instagram is a dynamic space and it is mostly possible that new hashtags are going to be invented after we composed this blog. Search and research and if you are comfortable, we would be really grateful to read your updated list of 2020 Christmas hashtags in the comments below.