How To Change Your Instagram Email Address
You can check and change your email in two ways, via the Instagram app and via the Web.
1. Go to your Instagram Profile and tap on the ‘Edit Your Profile‘ button.
2. Your registered email address should be shown under the Private Information section. Make sure that this is a real email address, otherwise tap on the field and change it.
3. You will then get confirmation to your new email address. Make sure that you open this email and read the instructions on it to verify your email.
1. Go to Instagram.com and login to your Instagram account.
2. Click on your Profile Picture at the top right corner to access the profile menu. Click on the Edit Profile menu item.
3. This will take you to the Edit Profile page. Here you can see your email address and your other details. Again make sure that your email is real. Change it if necessary. And don’t forget to Submit the change.
By the way, if you notice, there are many other things you can do in this page, some of which you can’t get from the mobile app. For example you can manage access from third party applications and change your password.
4. You will need to go through the same verification process as with the Instagram app. Make sure that you follow it through.