How to Close Your Instagram Account
When you no longer want to keep your Instagram account, you can permanently delete, or close, it at any time. Deleting your Instagram account will permanently delete all photos, videos, friends and comments on the account. The only requirement to delete your Instagram account is that you have access to the account: Instagram customer service will not delete the account for you. You can close your Instagram account only when using your computer’s Web browser.
1. Sign into your Instagram account.
2. Click your username in the top right corner of the Instagram website and click “Edit Profile” from the drop-down menu.
3. Click the “I’d Like To Delete My Account” link in the bottom right corner.
4. Enter the reason for deleting your account in the “Before You Go” drop-down menu, then enter your password in the field below the drop-down menu.
5. Click the “Permanently Deactivate My Account” button to close your Instagram account.
Enter a name, wait 17 seconds, then brace yourself for results
Learn how to attract new prospects, keep their attention, and prove your credibility.