How to Get More Instagram Likes & Comments: Infographic
Me too – and we’re in luck! Here are the results of a scientific study of almost 1.5 million Instagram photos from over half a million users.
Dan Zarella, the social media scientist, compiled the results on this easy-to-follow infographic he calls The Science of Instagram.
Some of the findings are must-follow for any company. Others concerning the colors and design of images – you’ll need to look at these in regards to your company’s branding. But here are the results:
- More tags = more likes and comments (too many tags can seem spammy, though).
- Photos with no filter applied get the most likes.
- Captions with the word “like” or “comment” work.
- Photos with less color saturation get more likes.
- Photos with faces get 35% more likes.
- Busier photos get more likes.
- Cool-colored photos get more likes.
- Brighter photos get more likes.
Check the infographic for the sometimes-astounding differences.
And pin this infographic to remind you how to get more Instagram likes and comments.