How to know who unfollowed you on Instagram
Are you looking to track your Instagram followers? Do you want to find out who unfollowed you on Instagram? Well, if that’s the case then you will have to use this content and get to know who unfollowed you on Instagram. One of the best Social Media platforms, Instagram unfortunately doesn’t give you a notification when someone unfollow you. However, out of curiosity you want to know who unfollowed you and probably do the same to them. So, let’s proceed and learn about how to know who unfollowed you on Instagram.
There were and still are few websites which can be used to mange your Instagram Account. However, recently due to changes in Instagram API some websites have disabled their service. Unfollowgram and Insta.friendorfollow.com to name a couple of them.
The service which I am going to tell you is still active and works accurately. I have tested it and did the job perfectly. Have a look at the website used and the procedure to use it.
1. Visit Justunfollow or Crowdfireapp. Both are similar as Justunfollow will automatically redirect to Crowdfireapp.
2. Click on Login with Instagram and Enter your Instagram Username and password. Click on Login.
3. Give access to CrowdFire by clicking on Authorize.
Note: You should be careful while giving third party apps access to your Instagram account. As they get full control over your account and you might face posting of unauthorized content on your Instagram account.
4. After logging in you can select Recent Unfollowers from the left sidebar.
There you go! You will have all the friends who have unfollowed you recently. Piece of Cake, Isn’t it?
If you have already logged in and want to get the list in realtime, make use of Refresh button at top right corner.
Apart from showing you the friends/users who have unfollowed you this amazing service can give you information about hell lot of things. These include users who are your Fans i.e. you can get to know the users who follow you but you don’t follow them back, Non Followers – Insta users whom you follow but they don’t follow you and more.
As most of the users prefer using Mobile devices rather than computer for social media, hence I assume that this method will be vastly used.
1. Download and install App CrowdFire on your smartphone.
CrowdfireApp : iOS | Android
Note: I will use screenshots from iOS app for this article.
2. Open the app and select Connect with Instagram.
3. Enter your Username, Password and Click Login.
4. Authroize the app if prompted.
5. Tap on three horizontal lines at top left corner.
6. Select Recent Unfollowers from the Menu.
This will show list of users who have unfollowed you recently. Please note the Refresh icon just above the list to the left. Click on it to update the list.