Posting TikTok videos is a fun way to display a production you created or music video you recorded. People put much effort into TikTok videos, so why not publish them on your Instagram for the world to see?
In this article, I am going to show you how to post TikTok videos on Instagram.
Two ways of sharing TikTok video on Instagram:
- Sharing a public TikTok video
- Sharing a private TikTok video
Sharing a public TikTok video
Public TikToks are the videos which are visible to everyone over Musical.ly and TikTok. And they are usually the masterpiece of someone’s work. But how to demonstrate that masterpiece on Instagram? By only following these easy steps:
- Select your TikTok video which you want to share.
- Tap on the three dots on the right side of your screen.
- Select “Instagram,” and you will receive two options – “Feed” and ” Stories.”
- choose the option you prefer.
- The video will show up on your Instagram, edit it or post it creatively based on your choice.
Sharing a private TikTok video
Private TikTok videos are the posts that are not accessible for anyone except the creator. However, to share those videos on Instagram without actually posting it on Musical.ly is a way too easy step.
1- Choose the private TikTok video.
2- Tap on the three dots at the top right.
3- Tap on “Save locally.”
4- Your video will show up in your gallery, and you can then post it on Instagram.