Do you want to put your favorite Insta Stories under your Instagram bio?
This new feature is called an Insta Story “Highlight”. You can pick whatever photos and videos you want to share in one Highlight.
- A Highlight = a collection of Insta Stories you’ve already posted
- A Highlight can have up to 100 photos and videos in it
- You can add as many Highlights under your bio as you want
- They last forever until you decide to remove them
- You can delete a Highlight from your Instagram page whenever you want
- You can add and remove stories from a Highlight whenever you want
- You can see how many views you got (and it will keep increasing as people watch)
- If you add more than 100 photos, Instagram will remove the first photo you posted in your Highlight to give a free space to your new photo.
Now that you know the basics, let’s move on to the tutorial.
This is how to manage your Insta Story “Highlight”:
- Turn on the “Save to Archive” feature
- Post your Insta Stories as usual
- Create an Insta Story Highlight under your bio
- How to delete a Highlight from your Instagram page?
- How to add or remove Insta Stories from a Highlight?
Click on a link to go to any section.
The first thing you have to do is enable to Insta Story archive feature.
- Go to your Instagram settings
- Select “Story settings”
- Under Saving, turn on “Save to archive”
Now all your Insta Stories will be automatically added to your archive folder on Instagram.
Now, just post your Insta Stories as usual.
Instagram will start archiving them for you.
Now you are reading to share your first Insta Story Highlight.
On your Instagram page:
- Press the “+” button under your Instagram bio
- Select the photos and videos you want to add to your Highlight
- Give a name to your Insta Story Highlight
You can also edit the cover of your Highlights. This is what people will see in the circle when they see your Instagram page.
What if you want to delete your whole Insta Story Highlight? Remove it from your Instagram page?
- Hold your finger and press on the circle
- Select “Delete Highlight”
- And confirm “Delete”
Now imagine you want to remove a specific photo or video from a Highlight:
- Press (normally) on the Highlight to open it
- Select the three dots in the bottom right corner of your screen
- Press “Delete Highlight” to remove a photo / video from your Highlight
- Press “Edit Highlight” to add more Insta Stories in your Highlight
Have fun creating your Insta Story Highlights!