Instagram is a mobile photo sharing & video sharing service. It allows you to backup photos and video to share them with family and friends. You can not upload videos directly from your computer to Instagram. But, you have the solution to upload videos to Instagram from your computer. You can connect your mobile device to computer using USB cable that came with your mobile. Just copy your video from computer to mobile device and then upload it to Instagram.
Following are the steps to Upload Videos to Instagram from Computer:
- Connect your Android phone to your computer using the USB cable that came with your Android phone.
- Once Android phone is connected, go to “File explorer” and click on your device.
- Locate your video on your computer which you want to upload.
- Copy the video and paste it on your phone’s SD card or memory.
- Go to http://instagram.com/ & sign in to your account. If you don’t have an account, then create one.
- Download “Instagram App” on your Android phone from the Play store & launch it.
- Open the “Gallery” on your Android phone.
- Select the video which you want to upload.
- Select “Instagram” option.
- Drag clip to choose start time & tap “Right arrow” button.
- Apply digital filters & tap “Right arrow” button.
- Choose a cover frame & tap “Right arrow” button.
- A “Share to” window opens up.
- Add a description & tap “Check mark” button located at the top-right corner of the screen.
- Your video will now be uploaded to Instagram.