please search your problem before send support request
How to use Instazood Instagram Bot Dashboard?
Maybe Instazood dashboard is confusing when you enter your Instagram account on Instazood, for the first time! Alright, you can visit this video to understand Instagram Bot dashboard better. You’ll learn how to:
- Change your email/password/time zone/Instagram information.
- Download invoice/application.
- Track your balance/paid days’.
- Add proxy/targets.
- Check your settings and change the filters/limits.
- Check your statistics/bot’s activities/conversion rate.
- Use the Simple mode vs. Advanced Mode.
- Describe your problem carefully, fill out your account’s username, Instazood email, and add any additional info to help us to resolve your issue quickly.
- And remember, Instazood support system is separate from the dashboard, so you must register on the support system again.
Our Support Team works tirelessly to deliver world class service, providing solutions, assistance and advice for any issue presented to us.
You can resolve payment problem from this page faster
Step by Step Guide to Grow your Instagram Account
Step 3: Add Targets
If you don’t add targets, Instazood will not be able to do any single activity (auto follow, like, comment, and viewing stories) for you.
The Instagram bot works on targets that you specified them to get real Instagram followers. You can get followers that are related to your niche and interested in your business.
Step 4: Manage Your Targets
Instazood efficiency completely depends on your content and the targets you choose. If the success rates of the targets (Conversion) increases, it means that you have attracted more followers. Targets conversion rate is better to be more than 10 percent within a week.
Instazood starts to work after adding the first target, but the system needs time to show you feedback, you can see statistics of the bot’s activities in your Instazood dashboard. Also you can set filters and track the statistics.
Please read the article below for more information: